Wednesday 28 May 2014

Simply Writing About My Life.

Assalamualaikum and Hello!

Omaigod it has been a while I haven't update this blog. Bukan sebab mogokke apa tapi busy and yeah a lot problems here and there. 2014 so far has been quite a journey. Not even habis satu tahun dah penuh macam2 benda terjadi. Just hope it will end well. Okay so this week gonna be the last week for this 4th semester, then officially this semester is over. Oh wait! Just tinggal final exam.

Life so far has been good. I'm trying to adapt with new life, new guy, new behaviour, etc. New guy? Bhahaha that was damn fast. But yeah it's still new. Just wait and see how it goes. For him over there I'm guessing he's doing good. To be honest I do stalked him once in a while just to check up on him. When I see that smile on his face, I'm glad he's doing fine even maybe he hates me. Sometimes when you see somebody who has been together with you for quite some time and he's doing good without you, akan rasa terdetik, omaigod selama dia dengan aku, I bet mesti banyak bnd yg dia nak buat tapi I don't let him to. Like mcm kita ni jadi penghalang utk dia just jadi or buat apa dia nak. I feel so bad when I think about that. But now, he is able to do that. I'm happy for him.

For this new guy. Nama pun new. So you know we are learning each other's attitude. Try to understand each other. A bit difficult cos I have been with somebody else for so long and setiap org berbeza. But yeah it's good for me too since I try to be more gentle than before.hahaha.

Tahlah sometimes just feel something incomplete. I don't even know what, but I'm sure apart of me feel something lost. You try so hard to please everyone but for some reason you are not even satisfied with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment